eKomi StarInsights™ Carsharing Report- A Comprehensive Benchmarking Series on User Ratings and Reviews has just been released.
(Berlin) eKomi The Feedback Company today unveiled the second report in its StarInsights™ ratings benchmarking campaign, showcasing the best and most rated providers in the Carsharing industry. Ratings and reviews have been undoubtedly proven as a key factor in the success and profitability of Carsharing for drivers and passengers alike. They are the lifeline of the exchange of services between provider and user. Furthermore, reviews support the overall quality of the community since they empower both parties to perform better. Over time accurate evaluations on experiences displayed as aggregate ratings are the deciding factors of whether one can continue as a driver or passenger.
Top Carsharing Services from past 12 months.
The rating systems vary by service but are all designed to do the same thing: match passengers with the best possible drivers, keep unfavorable individuals out of the system, and incentivize drivers to stay safe and deliver superior service. Considering that health and safety combined with premium customer service are paramount to the success of Carsharing services staying above their respective competitor, eKomi’s #29032017 StarInsights™ study looks at the TOP Carsharing Services using aggregated Google Shopping Seller Ratings from the past 12 months:
- Uber.com – 4.9 Seller Rating with no active Seller Reviews to date
- Lyft.com – 1,503 Ratings & Reviews to date across Google Shopping Selling; Ratings from the past 12 months has an average Star Rating of 4.6
- Blacklane.com – 832 Ratings & Reviews to date across Google Shopping Selling; Ratings from the past 12 months has an average Star Rating of 4.5
- BlaBlaCar.de – 4.5 Seller Rating with no active Seller Reviews to date
- Drive-Now.com – 4.2 Seller Rating with no active Seller Reviews to date
- Gett.com– No Seller Rating nor active Seller Reviews to date
- Zipcar.com– No Seller Rating nor active Seller Reviews to date
- Zoomcar.com – No Seller Rating nor active Seller Reviews to date
- Car2go.com – No Seller Rating nor active Seller Reviews to date
- Getaround.com – No Seller Rating nor active Seller Reviews to date
Evaluating Google Seller Ratings.
We first considered the best rated Carsharing companies within the Automobile Industry in Europe and the United States. The study shows that Uber.com comes in as the #1 BEST rated company scoring Seller Ratings of a 4.9 with no publicly active seller reviews. Lyft.com follows, by providing more than 1,500 public reviews with an average Star Rating of 4.6. Blacklane.com takes the Third Top position online, with almost 900 reviews and an average Star Rating of 4.5.
Drive-Now, Car2go, Zipcar, Zoomcar and Getaround do not deploy a review and rating strategy leaving them vulnerable to reactive reviews which are displayed in search – nor are they being recognized by top search engines. Companies with no reviews should certainly explore accreditation by Google’s official seller rating program to increase their customer loyalty and positive referrals.
⇒ Want to know more about the power or Ratings & Reviews for your Website? BOOK A FREE DEMO today and get actionable insights for how your business can benefit from valuable customer insight, increased trust, more traffic and accelerated conversions with eKomi.
3 thoughts on “CarSharing Companies in eKomi’s StarInsights™ Review Report”
It is a very nice post about cab sharing.
Thank you, Malik Khan for your feedback. All the best!